Monday, January 19, 2015

ARGH...The Water Spitting Snake

I had a shower tonight.  I'm embarrassed to admit how long it's been since I had a bath or a shower, so I won't admit it.  Suffice it to say...it's been a long time.  The main reason for the absurdly long length of time since my last shampooing is my terror of the water spitting snake in the shower!  I hate the water, I hate the sprayer, I hate everything about it and it makes me shake uncontrollably.  Soooo, I don't get cleaned up very often.  But...tonight my mama said "enough is enough" and she bribed me with my favorite treat...BACON...to follow her into the bathroom.  Then, she shut.the.door!  Uh Oh, that never means anything good.  

She put on her swimsuit, climbed into the shower and offered me more BACON.  Thanks to my love of BACON, there was nothing I could do other than follow her, then she shut.the.shower.door, too!  UGH.  She was a little concerned that I would try to bolt right through the glass door in an effort to make my escape, but I didn't.  I quite possibly was too terrified to move.  There isn't any photographic proof of my shower experience because both of my mama's hands were busy and there wasn't any room for my papa in the shower. 

However, I have after-the-shower pictures and if I do say so myself...I'm more handsomer than ever.  HA!  As if that's possible. 
Whiter whites and most beautiful browns
As much as I love BACON, I'm still kinda mad at my mama.
You tricked me!
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

No comments:

Post a Comment