Saturday, March 19, 2016

KaBOOOOOOOOM!

Yikes, we are having a seriously nasty storm outside, which makes my insides feel nasty, too.  I used to sleep right through thunder and boomers but as I get older, I get more nervous and anxious when the air is filled with lightenings and thunders.  Today was awful!
My mama brought my mat into the kitchen so I could be close to them while they ate lunch, but I couldn't relax.  I panted and paced and my whole body shook!  It's a terrible feeling.

Then, the loudest most scariest boomer I ever heard shook the whole house, even my mama and papa jumped.  They said a bolt of lightening struck right outside the kitchen window!  As it turns out, it "knocked out" the satellite TV, the internets and a couple of other things.  I would have liked to "knock out" that lightening!!!

I was so happy when it was over, I slept the rest of the afternoon and if I never hear another thunder boomer, I'll live happily ever after.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

No comments:

Post a Comment