Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bath Time

You will have to take my word for the fact that I had a BATH and I am CLEAN and I smell GOOD!  I smelled fine before, but whatever.   There will be no photographic evidence of this event.  If I HAVE to have a bath, then my mama and papa will HAVE to both be involved in getting me clean because I want nothing to do with it.  I was hoping to find a "bath double" but so far, no other super handsome dog has stepped up.  Since they are both involved in the bath process, there were no hands available to use the stupid camera that is constantly in my face and blinds me.

I will however post a picture of me that my Auntie Wendy took using her i-fon with some fancy special blurry-around-the-edges effect.  I will post about her visit another time; I am busy drying now.
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment