Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grouchy Ol' Lady


This is my sister, Sassy.  She is called a "doll face" Torti, but I just call her the Grouchy Ol' Lady.  Apparently, from what I hear, Torti's have attitude.  The name suits her perfectly because she has quite an attitude.  She thinks she's something special.  HA!  She is most definitely NOT special.  She is OLD, though, somewhere between 15 and 20 AND she has kid-knee dis-eez. 

She has been here, like FOREVER and I've only been here, like TWO years.  All I ever wanted to do was play with her but NO, she is above playing.  I used to chase her all.the.time, which got me in trouble.  Now we are just good friends.
The "gateway" to Sassy's domain
This is the gate that my mama and papa put in the doorway to the downstairs where the GOL eats and sleeps.  She can run right under the gate while it stops me in my tracks.  She is most fond of sitting on the top stair, just behind the gate, where I can smell her and stare at her, but I can't reach her.  Not that I would ever hurt her, I just.want.to.play!  I'm very good at strolling up to her, nice and easy and giving her my best play bow.  She just sits there and looks at me.  Sometimes I think she doesn't know I want to play so I try to tell her in my best barking voice "Come on, GOL, let's play!"  She will usually hiss at me and slap me in the face with her "clawless" paw.  That really annoys me and kind of hurts my feelings, but it doesn't really hurt.  She is clueless that she is clawless.!  Duh!  

She is most happy when she is laying in the bathroom window, soaking up the warm air and the good, outside smells.
When she is in the window, I can hardly see her, which makes it a great hiding place.

I wanted to tell you a little about my sister because, since she is sickly, I'm not sure how much longer she'll be here for me to want to play with.
Preparing to escape under the gate
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT


No comments:

Post a Comment