Saturday, June 9, 2012

Time Out

Thanks to Aleks at Love and a Six-Foot Leash, my mama's two new favorite words are...Time Out.  They are not my favorite words.  They mean that I have somehow broken one of the Nottingham Rules and I am about to spend some alone time in my papa's bathroom.  

Today I tried to help my papa with the yard work by helping him use the weed trimmer.  Technically, he was trimming the grass but apparently it doesn't matter that he wasn't using the tool for it's intended purpose.  He did tell me "no" "NO" a couple of times but honestly, I thought I could be very useful so I continued to try to bite the "weed wacker".  My mama came over and politely said "okay, Time Out" and proceeded to take me by the collar and walk me into the house.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind going into the house, but this is different.  (She usually gets the purple leash and attaches it to my collar, then walks me in but I guess she thought this was a VERY SERIOUS transgression because she didn't even take the time to get the leash!)   She said if I caught the wacker tool I could be injured and do some serious damage to my handsome self. That would never, ever do.

Once in the house she walked me into my papa's bathroom and SHUT THE DOOR, with me inside, all alone, for TEN MINUTES!!!  I really hate Time Outs!  Thanks Aleks.  I have even tried using my most saddest cry but found it did me good...no good at all!  I'll try to let papa wack the weeds alone next time.

You can read all about the how's and why's of Time Outs here.

My mama will not allow my handsome self to be injured by the wacker tool!
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT


No comments:

Post a Comment