Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stuffed or Stuffable, Doesn't Matter to Me


When we visited the Mom & Pop Pet Shop the other day, my papa told "Pop" that I totally destroyed the nice stuffed fishie toy that we brought home the other day.  

Last year when I got one of these fishies, it lasted a really long time but not this year.  I gutted it in about 10 minutes.

"Pop" said he hated to see a dog without a toy (like that would ever happen) and he suggested this one.  My papa, being the soft touch he is, agreed to purchase one for me.
He carries this brand (West Paw Design) because it's MADE IN THE USA, no Chinese ingredients!  This one is called the ZOGOflex Tux and as you can see for yourself, it's stuffable.  Those are my other favorite kind of toys.  If I can't gut them, they need to be stuffed with something good to eat.

Not only is it stuffable, it's recyclable and guaranteed "against dog damage with a one-time free replacement or refund."  Now, that's a good deal. 

Here it is stuffed with one of my favorites...PEANUT BUTTER!!!
My only complaint is that it doesn't hold very much and I can finish it really fast, even when it's frozen.  My mama has been x-peer-i-men-ting with plain yogurt, which I also really like because it tastes like ice cream, or so I'm told.  I told her I would be happy to try it stuffed with just about anything a dog can safely eat, maybe a banana or one of her tasty, homemade chicken jerky pieces.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

No comments:

Post a Comment