Monday, October 28, 2013

Ode to Amber

In loving memory of Amber
May 15, 2001- October 28, 2013

Sadly, my cousin Amber passed over the Rainbow Bridge today.  I never met her but I know my Auntie Wendy and Uncle Dan are very sad and my mama and papa have heavy hearts so I know she was very loved.
Auntie Wendy and Amber doing a "selfie"

Auntie Wendy, Uncle Dan and Amber
Amber and her brother, Guinness taught my mama and papa all about pit bulls and how wonderful they are.  In fact, if it wasn't for their very important lessons, I might be living with some other family because my mama and papa used to believe all the media hype about pit bulls.  But Amber and Guinness changed all that, thank the Universe!  So, not only did they leave behind a lot of love and excellent memories, they left behind two pit bull lovers and advocates.  That's a very special legacy!
Amber, Ginger and Guinness
Ginger is still going strong at 9 years young.  I'm sure she will enjoy being the only dog, just like me.  That means she will get all the attention and lovin' in the house...and treats, too.
 

Good-bye sweet Ginger.  In the words of Uncle Dan..."go find Guinness". 

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT



No comments:

Post a Comment