Sunday, September 7, 2014

Strut Your Mutt 2014

Today was my fourth time strutting my stuff to raise money for sick and injured animals that find their way to the Animal Welfare Society.  For a dog like me that gets nervous around other dogs, the Strut isn't easy.  (It's even harder on my mama, she's always a nervous ninny wreck.)  However, I did better this year than any previous year.  I never yodeled, not even once.  My mama and papa raised $135 toward The Fixers total of more than $2000.  
It was a beautiful day!

UGH!  This doesn't exactly fit in the neighborhood, nothing New England coast about it.
Wonder what the neighbors think of this ugly mess
Lots of dogs and people, which is why we never get on the beach
Wicked nice sunflower
Voted "The Coolest Dog" by the Poop Patrol
The only view my mama gets...
 2014
Throw back to the last few years
2013
2012
2011
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment