Monday, December 8, 2014

Coffee Run

My mama is add-ick-ted to McDonald's iced coffee.  I think it's because it only costs one dollar and she thinks that's a great deal.  She buys one for her and for my papa every day and when she makes a special trip, I get to ride along.  (If you add in the cost of gas, it's a lot more than a dollar but I'm not going to be the one to tell her.)

I love riding shotgun and I take my job very seriously!
Always keep your eyes on the road.
I check for oncoming traffic.
"You're good on this side."
And I look especially handsome when we get to the window.
What do you mean you don't have doggie treats? 
How is it possible that they have a drive-up window but they don't have any treats?  What kind of fake place is this anyway?

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT


No comments:

Post a Comment