Thursday, November 12, 2015

Well...Isn't This Embarrassing!

It's not bad enough that I have special metal "stiples" (stitches/staples) in me, I'm being forced to wear this stupid t-shirt!  I'm wearing it as a precaution so I don't bother my "stiples" but seriously, I'm not that kind of dog.  On a good note...at least there's breakfast!  
As it turns out, my tummy is still a little upset and I'm not very hungry ;o(

To make matters even worse, I was made to go outside with it on.  OUTSIDE, where I could be seen by anyone in the neighborhood.  Good grief!
Let's get this over with so I can get back inside and lie down.

Technically, it's my papa's t-shirt and it fits him a lot better than it fits me.  Know what it says?  Rock On Dude...it says DUDE!  Talk about dorky.  As you can see, there's a big knot sitting on me, which keeps it from getting tangled in my feet and let's me use my manly parts without interference.  

Thankfully, tomorrow is another day!

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT


No comments:

Post a Comment