Wednesday, November 11, 2015


Something was not quite right this morning, I didn't get breakfast!  Seriously?  How am I expected to survive the day with breakfast.  Then, to make matters worse, we got right in the car for a ride.  We never do that, well not unless we are heading south but I haven't seen much production of stuffing stuff into boxes and putting all my special things in the car.  None of my special things are in the car today so I think there is something else going on and I don't think I like it...not one little bit.

Next thing I know, we are getting out at the Dr. Vet's office.  We were just here last week so it seems too soon to be here again but there is no mistaking the Dr. Vet's!

Did I mention that I didn't get any breakfast???

Two nice ladies come in to see me and say "hi" and they did a little poking and prodding, which starts to make me a little nervous.  Next thing I know,  my mama and papa go one way and I go the other way, with the nice ladies.  This can't possibly be right...

Fast forward a few hours, I's dark again and still there is no breakfast.  Truth be told, I don't really care much at this point, I'm feeling a little woozy and my legs are wobbly, very unusual.  Then I see my people...YAY!  my people are back, they didn't make a mistake after all and they are taking me home.  

Finally, breakfast, better late than never, I guess but I don't really feel much like eating, which is not like me, not like me at all.  I eat the little bit in my bowl and go back to lay down.  I'm really not feeling very well, my mouth hurts and my tummy hurts.  I have made the decision that's the last time I stay at the Dr. Vet's office.

As it turns out, I had a bad tooth...who knew?  I guess my mama kind of knew, which is why the Dr. Vet poked in my mouth last week.  I probably got it broken chewing on one of my fav-o-rite marrow bones and I heard my mama say I can't have them any more.  WHAT?  No marrow bones?  I sure hope they don't decide I can't have breakfast any more!  Not only that, I have a bunch of metal stitches in my side where I used to have some kind of "sist" that isn't there any more.  
So, here I lay, sad and uncomfortable and not feeling well.  The best I can do is look very sad and whine very softly, making my mama and papa feel bad for me.  Rumor has it that I will be feeling better tomorrow.  Whatever...I'm just hoping there is breakfast tomorrow.
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

No comments:

Post a Comment