Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sir-juries

I went to the Dr. vet today to have my teeth cleaned and have some sir-juries on my mouth and get some bumps checked.  I'm not a big fan of the Dr. vet and voiced my feelings loudly upon arrival.  

All good news!  My teeth are super shiny and clean.  The stuff in my mouth was just lots of extra gum tissue that grows over my teeth and bleeds when I chew on doggie toys.  The Dr. vet removed the extra tissue and cot-er-eyesd everything to prevent bleeding while it heals. 

The lumps were ass-purr-a-ted and there were no abnormal cells, which means there's no cancer in my lumps.  

I got lots of good pain medications!

The ride home was kind of weird and I didn't feel good about lying down, so I stood up most of the way, swaying like a drunken say-lor.  I can't say as I actually remember the incident, but it appears I left a big poop in the back of my papa's car.  
 I crashed on my bed when we got home and didn't move for a couple of hours.  
My mama got me up and tricked me with turkey and peanut butter to eat some dinner so I could have more of the mind numbing pain medications.  Good job, mama!
Here's hoping I can sleep comfortably through the night.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT
Woof

No comments:

Post a Comment