Friday, January 11, 2019

A Little of This, A Little of That

 We had a nice walk today along the Linear Path, all the way to the parking garage.  Papa went to the new coffee shop and got coffees and pastries for him and mama.  I was waiting patiently, not knowing what pastries are but thinking I might score a bite, being my good self when along comes a little dog, walking it's people.  Well...I lost my shit and embarrassed MY people.  I've got no excuses, It happens sometimes...


On another note, my mama says I'm getting a little more gray hairs on my chinny chin chin.  Well...I'm like going on ten and I don't have someone covering up my gray every month like someone I know who shall remain unnamed.  Just sayin'

Until next time...
Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT


No comments:

Post a Comment