Friday, September 2, 2011

Time to PAR-T

WOW!  I never knew birthdays were so much fun.  Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh.

First, I got a new squeaky tennis ball a couple of days ago as an early present.  I love a squeaky tennis ball!  I loved it so much, I already broke the squeaky out of it.  Today I got a new Kong toy.  It's just like my old one but new-er.  The squeaker works and my teeth don't get stuck in the Kong!  This is my favorite toy to have my papa throw in the yard for me to chase.  

I told you that my mama was cooking for my birthday.  She had enough batter to make cup-caks and a small cake.
Cake and cup-caks before the frosting
My special cup-cak with NO frosting & the people ones all frosted 
My cup-cak, a goofy hat and my special ice cream
I was very excited about the fun things to eat but not so interested in wearing a hat.  Auntie Jocelyn doesn't really take "no" for an answer.
Auntie Jocelyn helping me with my hat
They even put fire on my candles and every time my mama blew them out, the fire came right back.  They were MAGIC candles. 
The magic candles
I wasted no time eating my cup-cak because I thought they might change their minds and take it back.  I took the whole thing in my mouth and ran into the other room.  Then I sat patiently waiting for my ice cream.
I am focused!
What a fun, fun, fun couple of days.  I'm really looking forward to next year when I turn 3.  I hope E-thun and Auntie Jocelyn can celebrate with us again.
E-thun isn't too sure about having his picture taken with me
My mama, papa and me all wearing a stupid hat
(Just ignore all that stuff in the background and focus on us!)

I hope you have a birthday coming up soon.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment