Sunday, February 5, 2012

And the Answer Is...

It's my new collar!
(There isn't a flaw in the buckle, it's just a reflection in the photo)
It's from a company called "Flying Dog" and you can check out their website here.  My mama and papa saw it at a new little pet store in Punta Gorda when they went to the Gallery Walk last week.  They liked it because it has a stainless steel buckle, not a plastic one.  If you order from the website you can have the buckle engraved but I like mine plain.  

Check me out!  I'm stylin...



I like the way it looks so "happy" against my shiny brown fur.  My papa says it makes me look less scary to other people than my black one with the bling.
I don't know what they're talkin' about, I think I look very handsome no matter what I'm wearing.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment