Saturday, August 3, 2013

Troy's New Family

Well, admittedly, it took me quite a long time to write a post about my foster brother, Troy which I finally finished just yesterday.

Today, Troy went home with his new family.  You might not know that my mama and papa are retired firefighters, cross-trained as EMT's.  Troy's new family are EMT's, cross-trained as firefighters.  It's like it was meant to be!

Troy went to an a-dop-shun event today with my mama and papa, then they dropped him off at the shelter and came home, assuming they would return later to pick him up.  My papa's phone rang around 4:00 with the news that Troy was going home.  So my papa jumped up, adrenaline pumping through his handsome body, grabbed my old Troy's Nyla bone and headed to the shelter.  He wanted to meet them and tell them everything he knew about Troy in order to help ease his transition to his new home.

They went to the shelter especially to check Troy out, after seeing him online and watching his videos (in which I have a cameo part).  They spent a lot of time with him, even throwing the ball for him in the obedience room.

I'm really excited for Troy, although I will miss having him around to rough-house with.  He will have TWO human siblings, a HORSE, a big fenced yard and a POND right down the road.  His new mama and papa work different schedules, so he won't have to spend a lot of time alone.  They understand that he is still a puppy and they want to take him to obedience classes!

It sounds like Troy scored the perfect family to grow old with.  Good luck little foster brother, I hope you have a long, happy, loving, wonderful life! 
5/12/13  Troy's first day at Nottingham Fosters
6/22/13 

7/13/13



8/2/13  Troy's last day with us
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT



No comments:

Post a Comment