Sunday, September 29, 2013

Six Weeks Old and Growing

The puppies are getting bigger AND louder.  My papa named one of the baby girls Serenity because she was so calm and relaxed.  Well, that was then, now she is a big whinebag, right along with her brother Wallace.  I have never heard so much noises coming out of such little doggies.  One of the nice neighbor ladies even came over to make sure that no doggies had hurt themselves.  No, nice lady, it's just the noisy babies but thank you for checking.
 

My Auntie Wendy has come over several times to play and snuggle with them and she loves it when they fall asleep in her lap.
lap doggies
They are even learning to go up and down the stairs ;o) and hide under the deck ;o(
brave little doggies
They follow my mama and papa everywhere in the yard.
I guess they are cute but it's doubtful they will ever be as cute or handsome as me.
Lennox being cute
Titan being cute
Seriously, it's no contest.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

No comments:

Post a Comment