Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jackpot

While my mama and papa went to the farmer's market, I sat home all alone.  Unfortunately, a lot of other people take their dogs along to the market and that doesn't really suit me.  I would prefer to have the market all to myself and my people.  

However, on their way home they stopped to visit the new location of the Mom and Pop Pet Shop.  I have gotten several nice Flying Dog collars from this little store and the Mom and Pop are very nice people AND they really like me.  In fact, my picture was one of the first ones on their bulletin board. 

Anyway, while my mama and the Mom looked at the birds and talked about birds and my mama petted a baby bird, my papa was busy buying me presents.  I guess my papa felt badly that I was home, all alone but my mama was too busy with the birds to give me much thought.  That's sad, isn't it?

Look at the jackpot of new toys that I got when my mama and papa came home.
Cool, huh?  There are FOUR new stuffies and a rope toy.  In my mama's defense, she bought the rope toy.  I guess she was thinking about me a little.

I have loved the purple fish before and you can read about it here.  This time my papa liked thought I would like the green monkey the best, so that's the first one I got to play with.  Surprisingly, I didn't even gut him like a fish unstuff him tonight.  I think I like him, although he was a little stand offish at first.
I'm looking forward to getting my mouth on all those other toys; no quarantees they will last through the first night though.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

No comments:

Post a Comment