Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Collars

My mama and papa love the Mom and Pop Pet Shop in Punta Gorda, FL.  The owner's are very friendly and knowledgeable and they really like me.  In fact, they have a wall with photos of all the animals that come to visit them and I was the first photo on that wall!!!  

We stopped there on our walk because I needed a new collar.  Truth be told, I needed one about 6 months ago but we waited until we got here so we could shop the little shop that has the nice people and carries the collars we like...Flying Dog Collars.

This was the collar I got last year; you can read all about it here.


Isn't it beautiful?  It was bright yellow with lots of dots and it looked GOOD on me.

This is what it looked like when I finally got new ones.
Can this possibly be the same collar?
Since they only had three collars left at the pet shop, we bought TWO of them because we have trouble finding them in May-nuh.

Is that a shiny buckle, or what?
One of the reasons we like the Flying Dog collars is because the buckle is metal, rather than plastic.  You can see the reflection of the trees and the beautiful blue sky in the shiny new buckle.

Wondering which one of these beauties I decided to wear first?
Did I wear the blue batik one that would match the color of my eyes if they were blue, which they are not?

Or the brown polka dot one that matches my beautiful fur (and Auntie Wendy's wedding colors)?
I'll let you think on it for a couple of days, then I'll show you.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham  CGC TT

No comments:

Post a Comment