Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Love Toys

My mama says I'm worse than a child when it comes to toys.  I like to leave mine all over the house in case I feel like playing when I'm moving from one room to the other.  She says it would help if I could learn to put them away but I don't see that happening, do you.

She and my papa went to the Gallery Walk the other night and all I got was a dumb toy was this incredible new stuffie.  It only cost $3!  They said that's a real bargain, since I usually kill them in a matter of minutes anyway.
It's a fish!  A purple, tropical fish!  And it came with an all natural treat!
The stuffie is really soft and fluffy and feels kind of funny in my mouth and I like it.

I have been playing with my new stuffie for three days now and I haven't killed it and pulled out all the "guts" yet but it's probably just a matter of time.

However, the "all natural treat"...ugh.  I mean really, why would anyone think a dog wants to eat "all natural" anyway.  It tasted like cardboard and I refused to eat all of it.  My mama says I'm spoiled, whatever that means.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment