Monday, January 2, 2012

On the Road Again

At first it was beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here 
Seriously?  This is embarrassing!
but now it looks a lot like traveling.  You know what I mean...big boxes full of the clothes that usually hang in the closet, those leftovers in the fridge that might find their way into my bowl found their way into the trash, "noooooooo".  All kinds of weird things that make me nervous, so I follow my mama around, then I follow my papa, then my mama again.  

It turns out that tomorrow, cause it's gonna get really cold here, we are getting in the car and going to Floor-i-duh again.  My mama says we have been planning on leaving tomorrow for a while now, not just because it's gonna be cold.  It's just a co-in-sid-ens, whatever that is.  

We won't be blog-ing until we get settled so here are some pictures of me in Floor-i-duh last year because my mama says a post is bore-ing without pictures.

My ottoman (sshhh, it's not really mine but I like lying on it.)
Looking through the fence at the Peace River (this is on our walk)

I can see birds!

Enjoying a nap on "my ottoman" after a long walk
 I just remembered...I Luv Floor-i-duh!

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment