Saturday, January 7, 2012

Road Trip

As I mentioned in my last post, we came back to FL.  It was a three day trip in the car and I did my best to keep my mama and papa headed in the right direction.
Turn left, then turn right.  Stop sign...STOP SIGN!!!
Backseat driving gets kind of boring after three days minutes, so I give them a break and give myself a little nap.
I love riding in the car. zzzzzzzzzz
Every time I stretched, I moved a little closer to the front seat.  I figure, if we had been on the road another day or two, I would have moved into the front seat and my mama would have been curled up in the backseat.
Whaaaat?  I'm just stretching.
I'm happy to report that we are all settled in our Floor-i-duh house and looking forward to lots of ad-ven-churs.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment