Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Was Awarded an Award!

Well, technically it wasn't really me that was awarded, it was my blog.  That's right, this blog was nominated for the Liebster Award
Are you asking yourself something like..."What the heck is a Liebster award?"  Here is the answer to your question...

"What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then."

Less than 200 followers, I have about 198 less than 200 followers.  Maybe this will bring some new followers to my blog.

Now, this award does come with strings attached; which means, there are some rules.  Here are the rules:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you Thank you Mr. & Mrs. & Nola Kisses
  2. Share five things about yourself
  3. Answer five questions presented by Mr. & Mrs. & Nola Kisses
  4. Ask five new questions to your nominated bloggers
  5. Reveal your top five picks {with less than 200 readers} and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  6. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  7. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going!
 Here are five things about myself (and my mama because she helps me write my blog).

     1.  I LOVE my homemade dog food/my mama's a retired firefighter
     2.  I live in May-nuh in the summer and Floor-i-duh in the winter/so does my mama
     3.  My favorite toy is a red Kong with blue tails/my mama was born in Denver, CO
     4.  I don't like to wear a coat or dress up/my mama is a quilter
     5.  I am very vocal and have a lot to say/my mama spent her 50th birthday rock climbing and LOVED it.

My mama will answer the questions asked by the Mrs.
  1. What is your worst habit?  I don't exercise enough
  2. What is your dog’s worst habit?  He is reactive to other dogs ;o(
  3. What is your favorite day of the week?  Any day I'm not working ;o)
  4. What is the best thing about blogging? "Meeting" new people and getting new ideas
  5. What is your favorite travel destination?  That's a tough one so I'll have to pick two...Bar Harbor, ME and Old Quebec City, Canada
Here are my five questions.

     1.  What is your dog's favorite toy?
     2.  What famous person would you most like to meet?
     3.  If you could change your career and do absolutely anything, what would it be?
     4.  What is your favorite book or movie, ever?
     5.  Where did you learn the training trick that worked best for you & your dog?

Now for the hard part, revealing my top five picks with less than 200 readers.  Admittedly, I don't follow that many blogs and most of those have lots of followers.  So, I apologize if these blogs aren't new or have been nom-in-a-ted before or if they don't post regularly or have more than 200 followers.  I hope you will check them out anyway.

     1.  Two Grad Students and a Pittie
     2.  Pauley James Former Foster Baby
     3.  Pittieful Love
     4.  Between Trains
     5.  Of Pit Bulls & Patience

Well, I think that's about it.  My mama doesn't feel well so I'm gonna go and snuggle with her while you take care of business.

Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award & congratulations on receiving it!! We are so happy to meet you. Pauley would like to get in on eating some of that homemade food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog and thank you for the congratulations; it was a very big surprise! My homemade food is awesome... ground turkey, brown rice, grated carrots and olive oil. I cannot get enough of it but I am only allowed 25 oz. per day in order to keep my handsome figure. Let us know if you want more information, we would be happy to share.

      Delete