Monday, January 28, 2013

Where Oh Where is Titan? 1/28/13

I am much happier than I might appear.
Some of you already know where I am because it was on my Facebook page.  If you don't know...I am at the "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel Island. 

It was a spectacular day and although we did not see any ally-gaters at the ally-gater hole, we did see these.

They were very cute and I got very excited but no worries, I was tucked away safely in the car ;o(  I wanted very much to introduce myself and say "hello". 

I got out of the car a couple of times to stretch my legs and take care of "business".
I love a good field trip as you can see by my happy face.
That was awesome, when can we go again?
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham CGC TT

2 comments:

  1. You look so happy in the last pic!! This looks like a great place to do some sightseeing. I have only seen raccoons in pictures, never in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was a happy boy. Sometimes I have seen raccoons in May-nuh but they are usually very still by the side of the road, never walking around with their babies. Rockie was very sweet taking care of her babies, talking to them in squeeks and clicks. I don't understand raccoon lang-widge and it's probably best that I was not able to say hello. Most likely, I would have been accused of being a rude greeter, which I understand is not a comp-lee-men-tary term and I'm working hard to overcome that behave-ur. I would not have wanted to scare her or her family.

    ReplyDelete