Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Guard Dog

It was a dark and stormy night.  haha not really, but it was a rainy day and my mama finally took some time to sit at her sewing machine and work on her new lap quilt.  My job was to keep her company and protect her while she sewed; I took my job very seriously.
My mama's sewing, please don't interrupt

Guarding the door

You might think I'm sleeping but I'm Not
I also discovered my missing snake sitting high up on her table.  I deathed it by tearing off it's head and gutting it but using my most persuasive voice, I begged my mama to fix it.  After all, she was already sitting at the machine.
Pleeeeeeeze mama pleeeeeeeze fix my snake
And.She.Did!!!
And then I played.
Whooppee
And played.

I love my mama and I love my snake!  Thank you mama.
Until next time...Sir Titan of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment